To take a tour of our facility, CLICK HERE . You can also CLICK HERE to read our Yelp reviews
Perfect Smile Dental Care is growing, and we are looking to hire an additional RDA's to join our team.
We're conducting interviews from Monday April 28th through Friday May 9th, 2014.
About Perfect Smile Dental Care:
We are a patient-focused practice with a full dedication to quality patient care. We offer a dynamic working environment, state of the art technology, and exceptional patient care.
As a part of our dental team, you will enjoy a positive, peak performance culture and a mission of success that will enable you to flourish professionally and personally.
To be the most reputable dental office in Silicon Valley by providing quality dentistry with excellent customer service, convenient hours and on-time, with over 90% of our patients on pathway to wellness in our continuing care program. We believe in living a healthy live by continuously developing one's self spiritually, emotionally, physically, and professionally.
- We want to be a model practice for the dental industry exemplify team work, productivity, and efficiency.
- We provide patients with the highest quality, long lasting dental procedures. Each appointment is on-time, comfortable, and pain free.
- We treat each patient with honesty, compassion, and integrity. Each patient will leave the office feeling better than when they came in.
- We love and care for team members as our own family.
- We have a set of values called ICARE, which stands for Integrity, Communication, Accountability, Relationship, and Excellence. These are the values that we’re committed to live and make decisions by.
- We’re committed to continuous learning and growing spiritually, mentally, emotionally, physically, and professionally.
- We believe that God has given us a gift of doing dentistry, and our purpose is to use this gift to serve our fellow men.
We're located in sunny Northern California in the city of Santa Clara, 30 minutes from Stanford University. Our 2 locations are both in the center of Silicon Valley high tech companies: Intel, Yahoo, Google, NVidea, etc.
You can enjoy a gorgeous day exploring San Francisco, or a trip to the beach, skiing, hiking, all within driving distance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
To provide patients with preventive, educational, and therapeutic services, which support the complete oral health of the patient. This includes delivering superior dentistry services which continually exceed the patient's expectations in service, comfort, and quality; and consistently educating the patients in their ongoing dental health care.
- Available to work on Saturdays (from 8 to 3 p.m), and certain days of the week from 10:30 to 7 p.m
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced speaking and presentation abilities.
- Outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Committed to quality patient care.
- Appropriate degree for the position.
Preferred Qualities Include:
- A passion about patients and helping others succeed.
- Ability to flourish in a team environment.
- Energetic and hardworking.
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient. Willing to accept failures, and learn from them, as well as successes.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to make decisions.
- Sociable and able to build strong rapport easily.
- Unquestionable integrity.
- Confident enough to think outside the box.
If you are interested in joining forces with a dental team that focuses on personal growth, commitment to our patients, email your cover letter and resume to: Anhtpsdc@gmail.com