Perfect Smile Dental Care’s culture celebrates people who are humble, positive, and motivated. We’re a growing group of dental offices in Santa Clara and San Jose, California. We are a modern and patient centric practice offering dentistry as a service and helping our patients to achieve optimal dental health. Our goal is to serve our Patients and Team Members.
Serving Our Patients and Team Members
When it comes to serving our patients, Perfect Smile provides state of art technology and is committed to doing whatever it takes to satisfy the patient’s needs and deliver a wow experience.
To serve our team members, Perfect Smile goes above and beyond to empower our people to be better all around, not just as employees. We offer professional and personal development to help team members grow stronger in all aspects of their lives and help them to become the best versions of themselves
“I have learned more in one year here than I did in five years on my last job.”- Team Member
Your Role as a Dentist Assistant:
The Dental Assistant performs duties such as preparing the patient for the treatment, assisting the dentist in performing treatment to the patient in restorative dentistry or oral surgery, preparing materials and equipment for treatment and having them ready for the dentist; taking x-rays and assisting the dentist in laboratory work. May perform other related work to include, but not limited to, making appointments, answering the phone, ordering supplies and any other duties as given by the Office Manager.
Our team has been spending hundreds of hours redesigning our entire process for the new ways of doing dentistry. We have a comprehensive list of PPE and safety protocols. Here is a sample list what we have for our team: N95, KN95, surgical masks, headcovers, face shields, full-length isolation gowns, shoe covers, dry-shield intraoral suctions, extraoral suction machines, hypochlorous acid spray and fogger, medical grade air purifiers systems, and much more. Please visit our Covid-19 safety update page for more information.COVID-19 Safety Updates
Desired Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a professional, medical, or dental environment with direct customer service is desired.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills; must be able to establish and maintain positive working relationships.
- Can-do attitude, a proactive nature, a strong sense of ownership and integrity and a desire to continue to learn and grow.
- Demonstrate knowledge of dental terminology, instruments and equipment
- Customer service oriented and able to communicate with a pleasant demeanor at all times.
- Effective written and verbal communication with all staff and management.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, be able to multitask and perform job duties in a timely manner.
Pay and Benefits:
We understand you work hard, and we want to provide you a great work environment, opportunities for growth and the best pay & benefits package in the industry:
- Up to 3 weeks of PTO pay (depends on seniority)
- Quarterly appreciation bonus
- Holiday pay
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401K retirement plan
- Pension plan
- Ongoing reviews and the potential increase in pay.
We LOVE our culture of positivity and teamwork and we know you will too!
We cannot wait to meet you, Apply now!Apply Now